Wishing you and your family the Christmas season’s joys and wonders. Enjoy the holiday. Also, please enjoy the list of my “favorite things”. When I speak to organizations, I am often asked to share about those items that seem to make my life easier and so I thought I’d share a few of them with you…
A Few of My Favorite Things
- Command Hooks from 3M: These little hooks and mounting gadgets are the best! They come off easily – no holes, no adhesive residue. They let me rearrange my pictures, hang seasonal items, etc. with NO worry of damage to my walls!
- A Pampered Chef Timer: I’ve tried lots but this one is my favorite. It helps me organize and manage my time. I use it everyday – at my desk (not my kitchen)!
- Collapsing Crate: I keep this crate in my vehicle at all times. It folds and easily slides under the seat when not in use. It’s great for grocery shopping, transporting sports equipment, etc.
- The GO System: OK, so it seems like a shameless plug but this system really is a life saver. All of my incoming items are processed and nothing falls through the cracks! (And no keep-me-up-at-night worrying about what needs to be done!)
- Baskets: These are great in any room that just doesn’t have enough drawer space. For example, I keep one with all of my measuring cups and spoons in my kitchen cabinet. When it’s time to bake, I just pull out the basket and have everything I need – no rooting through drawers!
- Pendaflex Ready-Tab File Folders: If you’ve been in one of my GO Systems, you know how happy these folders make me. They are worth the extra investment over regular hanging folders.
I would not recommend these as Christmas gifts for your significant other – that might be equivalent to buying them a vacuum cleaner. However, they really are some of my favorite things and I hope that you find one or more helpful for you as well.