Our Advanced classes are designed for the veteran user of Excel. Our goal here is to show you some tools with which you may not be familiar and to help you save some time and effort!
Recommended Prerequisites: A basic, working knowledge of Excel
- Excel Worksheet Options: When one sheet just won’t do, we’ll explore how you can set up and use multiple sheets in the same workbook file. Topics include: Inserting, Moving, Copying and Deleting worksheets, Changing sheet properties, and Linking worksheets.
- Excel Advanced Formulas: If Statements, Absolute Cell References, Text Formulas and more! If you would like to know more about working with formulas, this session is for you!
- Restricting & Protecting Data in Excel: Scared someone will mess things up in your beloved spreadsheet? In this session, we’ll discuss various options for protecting your information and restricting what others can see and do in a spreadsheet. Topics include file level passwords and protection, locking cells, protecting a spreadsheet, and data validation.
- Excel Advanced Formatting: So you know the basics of formatting your spreadsheets. In this session we’ll explore some lesser known features that are super helpful! Topics include using the Font Formats, Number Format Options, Alignment Options, Themes, and Cell Styles.
- PivotTables & PivotCharts: PivotTables let you quickly and effortlessly organize and analyze your data in countless ways, often with no formula writing involved. Even better, with a click of a button you can create a chart from the PivotTable that makes sense! In this session we’ll discuss the critical first step to creating a PivotTable, how to get started, and the many options available for seeing your data.
Sessions may be purchased individually. Buy any 4 sessions throughout the site, get a 5th free. Use coupon code “B4G1″ at checkout. In addition to the eLearning products listed above, all of our sessions can be delivered onsite. Contact Us to schedule a live workshop for your organization.
Recommended Courses for Continued Learning
Keywords: Productivity, Microsoft Excel, Excel, Filtering, Sorting, Subtotals, PivotTables, Freezing, Printing Worksheets, AutoFill, Charts