Need help getting yourself to the next level? The Growth Plans listed on this page are free printable downloads designed to help you get the training you need in a recommended order. Of course, you are welcome to use the site and watch the sessions you need, in whatever order you want. These Growth Plans are simply intended to be a resource for you and your staff development.
- Help! I’ve never really had any computer training! Are you part of the computer generation gap? That generation (myself included) when daily computer use wasn’t the norm so computer classes weren’t mainstream; but, within a few years of starting your career, they become a necessary skill for everyone in the workplace? If that’s you or if for other reasons you are new to using a computer for work, this Growth Plan contains a recommended list of sessions that should help you close that gap.
- New to Office First, Congratulations on your new role! We are here to help you get acclimated, both to the office environment and to Microsoft Office. We want you to be successful in your new role so please don’t hesitate to email with questions or to schedule a time to call!
- Excel Training This Growth Plan will take you from the basics of Excel, including some things veteran users wish they knew, through intermediate game-changing features. Then, after time getting comfortable with the basics and intermediate tools, I recommend exploring Excel’s more advanced tools. Even for a veteran user, I recommend starting at the beginning because I am confident you will pick up some time-saving tricks and have many A-ha! moments.
- Be the Office Rock Star! This Growth Plan is designed for the person who is already comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite but would like to know even more! Caution: These sessions might make you invaluable to your organization!
- Adding to your Professional Organizing Toolbox Though anyone can use it, this Growth Plan was designed with the Professional Organizer in mind. This growth plan is designed for you to recommend these sessions to your clients, learn the skills so that you can use them with your business client, or use them in your own business.
- A Better Way to Check Sheet This item is not intended to be a Growth Plan. Rather, it is a one-page summary of the site. Sessions listed in regular font are recorded and available. Sessions listed in gray font are still to be recorded. Our goal is to add one to two sessions to the site every month so check back often! Join our new newsletter to be kept informed on new sessions.