Merriam-Webster.com defines express as 1) said or given in a clear way and 2) traveling with few or no stops along the way. We intend for these Express Training sessions to be just that: clear information delivered in a concise format. Janet Jackson, owner of Organization Solutions, LLC, is a consultant and trainer on workplace organization, productivity and efficiency. Join her each month for one hour as she shares one specific tool that you can learn and implement immediately!
One hour. One topic. Three ways to attend!
- January 8, 2020 – Excel Advanced Topics: Restricted & Protecting Data Scared someone will mess things up in your beloved spreadsheet? In this session, we’ll discuss various options for protecting your information and restricting what others can see and do in a spreadsheet. Be prepared to say A-ha!
Video Coming Soon
- February 12, 2020 – PowerPoint Advanced Topics: Slide Show Tools Say goodbye to boring, read-along presentations! In this session, we’ll discuss Animations, Transitions, and Slide Show Settings. We’ll really dive into how you can customize your animations, set up transitions, and do more with your presentations!
Video Coming Soon
- March 11, 2020 – Adobe Acrobat Intro: Create & Edit Tools You asked for it and we heard you! After several inquiries about training on Adobe Acrobat, we’re happy to announce that we’ve added it to our catalog of “stuff we do”. In our first-ever training, we’ll discuss the Create & Edit Tools available. I think you’ll share our excitement about what these tools can do!
- April 8, 2020 – General Workplace: Better Decisions I don’t know about you, but I’ve had a lot of decision making to do lately. Plus, I’ve helped colleagues and clients process some significant decisions as well. After about the 6th major decision in as many months, I thought that perhaps it would make sense to share a couple of my go-to-processes with you. These processes help take the subjectivity – and overwhelming feeling – out of decision making, guiding you to the best option.
Locations Available (or Online)
Piqua Area Chamber of Commerce
326 N. Main Street, Piqua, OH 45356
Elements IV Interiors
3680 Wyse Road, Dayton, OH 45414
Registration closes the Monday before
Other Important Details
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to the event for anyone who wants to come early and get settled.
- Bring your handouts (given in your confirmation email upon registration)
- Bring your computer (optional)
Though we would hate not seeing you there, we understand that things come up and plans must change. Cancellations made 10 business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Unfortunately, due to expenses incurred to conduct the workshop, failure to show or cancellations made less than 10 business days before the event cannot be refunded. Registration may be transferred to another person with no additional fee. Cancellations or changes may be made by contacting us at email@example.com or 937-623-1872.