Merriam-Webster.com defines express as 1) said or given in a clear way and 2) traveling with few or no stops along the way. We intend for these Express Training sessions to be just that: clear information delivered in a concise format. Janet Jackson, owner of Organization Solutions, LLC, is a consultant and trainer on workplace organization, productivity and efficiency. Join her each month for one hour as she shares one specific tool that you can learn and implement immediately!
One hour. One topic. Three ways to attend!
- July 10, 2019 – Excel Formulas Let formulas do the calculating in your spreadsheet! Even better, when written well, they automatically update with no effort on your part. In this session, we’ll cover all aspects of formulas: deciphering them, writing them, and using built-in functions to do the work for you. Even if you’ve used formulas before, we encourage you to attend. We think you’ll pick up an A-ha! or two.
Registration closed. Click here for the eLearning session!
- August 14, 2019 – OneNote: What It Is & How You Might Use It So you’ve seen it on your computer. Chances are you have even gotten notifications about it from time to time. But WHAT IS IT? Janet will clear up the mystery of OneNote and share with you how she uses it and her thoughts on how you might use it. If you’re like most, once you know what it is and how to use it, you’ll find it invaluable!
Registration Closes August 12, 2019 at 12pm
- September 11, 2019 – Outlook: Automating Email Management Yep. We’re bombarded with email. I can’t make them go away — wait, actually — yes I can. In this session, I will show you how to set up Rules for automatically processing your emails. We’ll also discuss the relatively new Quick-Step feature in Outlook that I find to be unknown or underused by post people I meet. Lastly, I’ll share an A-ha! use for a tool that you’re probably already using every single day that can really speed up how you process emails.
Registration Closes September 9, 2019 at 12pm
Locations Available (or Online)
Piqua Area Chamber of Commerce
326 N. Main Street, Piqua, OH 45356
Elements IV Interiors
3680 Wyse Road, Dayton, OH 45414
Other Important Details
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to event for anyone who wants to come early and get settled.
- Bring your handouts (given in your confirmation email upon registration)
- Bring your computer (optional)
Though we would hate not seeing you there, we understand that things come up and plans must change. Cancellations made 10 business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Unfortunately, due to expenses incurred to conduct the workshop, failure to show or cancellations made less than 10 business days before the event cannot be refunded. A registration may be transferred to another person with no additional fee. Cancellations or changes may be made by contacting us at email@example.com or 937-623-1872.