Merriam-Webster.com defines express as 1) said or given in a clear way and 2) traveling with few or no stops along the way. We intend for these Express Training sessions to be just that: clear information delivered in a concise format. Janet Jackson, owner of Organization Solutions, LLC, is a consultant and trainer on workplace organization, productivity and efficiency. Join her each month for one hour as she shares one specific tool that you can learn and implement immediately!
We’re excited to announce that you can now attend live or online (via Join.me)!
Just choose which method you prefer when registering.
All times 12:30-1:30pm
- January 17, 2018 – Better Focus Spend one hour with me and you will get that hour back week after week by practicing some simple, easy-to-implement techniques that will help you improve focus and get stuff done!
Registration closed. Recording coming soon!
- February 21, 2018 – Excel: Worksheet Options When one sheet just won’t do, we’ll explore how you can set up and use multiple sheets in the same workbook file. Topics include: Inserting, Moving, Copying and Deleting worksheets, Changing sheet properties, and Linking worksheets.
- March 21, 2018 – PowerPoint: Getting Started In this simple session, you will learn how to get started with PowerPoint. You will understand the PowerPoint Window, be able to create and edit a presentation, and run a slide show. I promise, it’s really not as overwhelming as you may think!
- April 18, 2018 – Word: Mail Merge The trick to using Mail Merge well is knowing all the tricks in Mail Merge! Maybe you knew it back when there was a Wizard that automatically walked you through the steps but the newer versions of Microsoft Word have left you stumped. Or perhaps you’ve never taken the time to work with Mail Merge at all. It’s actually a very simple tool but the most important step is setting up your list correctly from the start. I’ll go over that as well as how to merge that list into a document or label. You will be surprised by how easy it is to use and just how many ways you can use it. (It’s not just for letters and envelopes!)
Elements IV Interiors
3680 Wyse Road, Dayton, OH 45414
Other Important Details
- Doors open at 12:00 for anyone who wants to come early and get settled.
- Bring your handouts (given in your confirmation email upon registration)
- Bring your lunch (optional)
- Bring your computer (optional)
Though we would hate not seeing you there, we understand that things come up and plans must change. Cancellations made 10 business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Unfortunately, due to expenses incurred to conduct the workshop, failure to show or cancellations made less than 10 business days before the event cannot be refunded. A registration may be transferred to another person with no additional fee. Cancellations or changes may be made by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-623-1872.