Merriam-Webster.com defines express as 1) said or given in a clear way and 2) traveling with few or no stops along the way. We intend for these Express Training sessions to be just that: clear information delivered in a concise format. Janet Jackson, owner of Organization Solutions, LLC, is a consultant and trainer on workplace organization, productivity and efficiency. Join her each month for one hour as she shares one specific tool that you can learn and implement immediately!
One hour. One topic. Three ways to attend!
- January 9, 2019 – Windows 10: Tips & Tools For every new version of Windows, there are new features that are not apparent unless someone tells you about them. In this session, we will share these features including desktop tricks, start menu tips, and tools to help you navigate the newest version of Windows efficiently.
Registration Closed. Recording coming soon!
- February 13, 2019 – Word: Headers, Footers and the Gallery You likely know the basics of creating Headers and Footers in Microsoft Word. But as with every session, I’ll help you know what you don’t know! We’ll explore how to save our standard Headers and Footers so that we can quickly reuse them (without recreating them!) Plus, we’ll take a dive into fields that automatically update and how we might use them in our Headers and Footers.
- March 13, 2019 – Better Meetings Second only to interruptions, meetings tend to be the answer I hear most when discussing Productivity Killers in the workplace. Attend this session for some easy-to-understand and easy-to-implement solutions to reclaim time every week. (And I encourage you to discreetly invite the meeting planners in your office as well!)
- April 10, 2019 – Excel: Advanced Formatting Ready to let Excel do even more work for you? Then join us in this session as we explore some lesser known formatting features that are super helpful! We’ll also explore Excel’s Conditional Formatting tool, which automatically applies formatting to a cell(s) based on criteria you set.
Locations Available (or Online)
Piqua Area Chamber of Commerce
326 N. Main Street, Piqua, OH 45356
Elements IV Interiors
3680 Wyse Road, Dayton, OH 45414
Other Important Details
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to event for anyone who wants to come early and get settled.
- Bring your handouts (given in your confirmation email upon registration)
- Bring your computer (optional)
Though we would hate not seeing you there, we understand that things come up and plans must change. Cancellations made 10 business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Unfortunately, due to expenses incurred to conduct the workshop, failure to show or cancellations made less than 10 business days before the event cannot be refunded. A registration may be transferred to another person with no additional fee. Cancellations or changes may be made by contacting us at email@example.com or 937-623-1872.