Merriam-Webster.com defines express as 1) said or given in a clear way and 2) traveling with few or no stops along the way. We intend for these Express Training sessions to be just that: clear information delivered in a concise format. Janet Jackson, owner of Organization Solutions, LLC, is a consultant and trainer on workplace organization, productivity and efficiency. Join her each month for one hour as she shares one specific tool that you can learn and implement immediately!
One hour. One topic. Three ways to attend!
- September 11, 2019 – Outlook: Automating Email Management Yep. We’re bombarded with email. I can’t make them go away — wait, actually — yes I can. In this session, I will show you how to set up Rules for automatically processing your emails. We’ll also discuss the relatively new Quick-Step feature in Outlook that I find to be unknown or underused by post people I meet. Lastly, I’ll share an A-ha! use for a tool that you’re probably already using every single day that can really speed up how you process emails.
Registration closed. Recording coming soon!
- October 9, 2019 – Tables of Organization We’re all familiar with tables for organization but perhaps you have never created one. In this session, Janet will share her preferred method for creating a table of organization, why she thinks every organization should have one (even solopreneurs!), and how to create one using PowerPoint.
- November 13, 2019 – Excel: Data Manipulation There are some really helpful – yet relatively unknown – tools in Excel that can be used for manipulating your data. In this session, Janet will share some of her favorites, including: Text to Columns, Remove duplicates, and some snazzy little Paste Special tools.
- December 11, 2019 – Setting Up a To Do System In this session, we’ll discuss how to set up and use a “To Do” system, preparing your personal workspace for maximum organization, productivity, and follow through. Get it out of your head and into the system! After this session, you can expect to meet deadlines, focus more, and sleep better.
Locations Available (or Online)
Piqua Area Chamber of Commerce
326 N. Main Street, Piqua, OH 45356
Elements IV Interiors
3680 Wyse Road, Dayton, OH 45414
Registration Closes at noon the Monday before
Other Important Details
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to event for anyone who wants to come early and get settled.
- Bring your handouts (given in your confirmation email upon registration)
- Bring your computer (optional)
Though we would hate not seeing you there, we understand that things come up and plans must change. Cancellations made 10 business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Unfortunately, due to expenses incurred to conduct the workshop, failure to show or cancellations made less than 10 business days before the event cannot be refunded. A registration may be transferred to another person with no additional fee. Cancellations or changes may be made by contacting us at email@example.com or 937-623-1872.