This course contains a collection of ideas and processes to help you manage incoming items, process work efficiently, and even tackle those bigger priorities: the “Should be Done’s”. You will learn an easy-to-implement approach to set up your desk and filing systems as well as a step-by-step process to help you be more organized, focused and productive every day. During the workshop, you will learn how to “get things out of your head” and into your system so you eliminate missed deadlines, reduce stress and free your space – and mind – of clutter.
Live Workshop: 1, 4 hour session – Click here for dates and registration details or Contact Us to schedule a live workshop for your organization
eLearning: 5 sessions listed below. Sessions may be purchased individually. Buy any 4 sessions throughout the site, get a 5th free. Use coupon code “B4G1″ at checkout.
- Managing Incoming Items: Understand the basic guidelines of getting and staying organized. Learn how to categorize and quickly process incoming items (mail, email, phone calls, etc).
- Making Decisions: Identify the common decisions and be able to quickly apply them when managing incoming items.
- Setting up Your Workspace: A place for everything and everything in its place! Learn how to set up a To Do System so that you can get things out of your head and off your desk, and sleep well knowing that your system won’t let you miss a thing.
- Filing with Ease: Understand filing systems, set up a system for reference files and completed items, and discover a system that nearly manages itself.
- Prioritizing & Following Through: This session is a culmination of the previous four and will make the most sense if the previous four have been taken. At the end of the session, you will be able to prioritize work and make progress on the important tasks, not just the urgent ones.
Recommended Courses for Continued Learning
… Make Lists & Meet Deadlines – COMING SOON!
Keywords: Organization, Productivity, Office Organization, Desk Organization, Filing, Prioritizing