Merriam-Webster.com defines express as 1) said or given in a clear way and 2) traveling with few or no stops along the way. We intend for these Express Training sessions to be just that: clear information delivered in a concise format. Janet Jackson, owner of Organization Solutions, LLC, is a consultant and trainer on workplace organization, productivity and efficiency. Join her each month for one hour as she shares one specific tool that you can learn and implement immediately!
We’re excited to announce that you can now attend live or online (via Join.me)!
Just choose which method you prefer when registering.
All times 12:30-1:30pm
- September 13, 2017 – Excel: Restricting & Protecting Data Scared someone will mess things up in your beloved spreadsheet? In this session, we’ll discuss various options for protecting your information and restricting what others can see and do in a spreadsheet.
- October 11, 2017 – Shapes & the Drawing Ribbon Fun with shapes! Janet will show you how – and why – you might want to use shapes in your various Office applications, such as Tables of Organization and Flow Charts. She will also go over her favorite formatting and drawing tools for working with shapes.
Registration closed. Recording coming soon!
- November 8, 2017 – Word: Tables In certain instances, inserting a table in Word just might be the perfect solution in a Word document. Janet will share instances when and why she’s used a Word Table instead of an Excel spreadsheet. She will also teach you how to create, format, and use your own tables.
Check back soon for 2018 dates and topics!
Elements IV Interiors
3680 Wyse Road, Dayton, OH 45414
Other Important Details
- Doors open at 12:00 for anyone who wants to come early and get settled.
- Bring your handouts (given in your confirmation email upon registration)
- Bring your lunch (optional)
- Bring your computer (optional)
Though we would hate not seeing you there, we understand that things come up and plans must change. Cancellations made 10 business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Unfortunately, due to expenses incurred to conduct the workshop, failure to show or cancellations made less than 10 business days before the event cannot be refunded. A registration may be transferred to another person with no additional fee. Cancellations or changes may be made by contacting us at email@example.com or 937-623-1872.