This course will teach you some simple tips and techniques to get the most of your day, every day. First, we’ll begin by understanding some of the foundational issues that cause disorganization, including interruptions, behaviors, and how we manage our time. Then we’ll explore methods for handling each of those issues. As a result of implanting the techniques learned in class, you can expect greater focus on projects and tasks, strategies for managing interruptions, reduced stress, and improved work/life balance.
Live Workshop: 1, 4 hour session – Click here for dates and registration details or Contact Us to schedule a live workshop for your organization
eLearning: 5 sessions listed below. Sessions may be purchased individually. Buy any 4 sessions throughout the site, get a 5th free. Use coupon code “B4G1″ at checkout.
- Personal Examination: Examine the choices and commitments you make and how they help or hinder your organization, productivity, and life balance.
- Productivity Killers (& Solutions): Identify workplace productivity killers and discover solutions for stopping them, with a special emphasis on multitasking.
- Time Management Strategies: Understand simple tips for managing time and setting boundaries on the time that you do have.
- Time Recovery Strategies: Learn strategies for reclaiming lost time that occurs every day, with a special emphasis on handling interruptions.
- Intentional Change: Develop methods to ensure you succeed at the changes you desire to make.
Recommended Courses for Continued Learning
… Make Lists & Meet Deadlines – COMING SOON!
Keywords: Organization, Productivity, Time Management, Calendar Management, Interruptions